Tea Tree Villa Features
With its modern design, yet traditional Sri Lankan feel, Tea Tree is absolute luxury located in the perfect location to explore the South Coast.
Tea Tree offers the following features for our guests:
- Lunch and dinner cooked by our cook (cost of food extra)
- TV room with Smart TV & international cable
- Fast 4G wifi
- Fully staffed villa including manager, cook, housekeepers and gardener/pool cleaner plus security (from 6pm)
- Daily cleaning service
- All linen and towels
- 13m infinity edge pool
- Retractable kids safety fence for the swimming pool
- Sun lounges and a separate chill out lounge for sunset cocktails
- Secure storage for valuables
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- 5 ensuite bathrooms plus a guest bathroom
- Hair dryers
- Two portacots and two high chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen in the main villa with gas stove, oven & fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 16-seater table in our expansive outdoor pavilion
- Landscaped gardens and a huge lawn great for cricket and football
- White sandy beach right out the front of the block with safe swimming areas
- Two surf breaks in front of the villa
Unlike a lot of villas in Sri Lanka, Tea Tree has a fully equipped kitchen in the main villa. If you prefer to let our cook do all the cooking, no problem. For those guests who like to cook there is a kitchen inside the villa which includes a full size fridge, oven and gas stove. There is also a restaurant-grade kitchen in the staff house at the back of the villa. The kitchen includes:
- Gas oven
- 5 or 6-burner gas stoves
- Nespresso coffee machine
- All kitchen utilities
Let our experienced cook prepare all your meals and delight in the culinary skills he has to offer. Included in your rental is a daily continental and cooked breakfast including fresh fruits, yogurt, cereals, toast, eggs and more.
Lunch and dinner can also be arranged – whether it’s a light lunch or a dinner party - our cook will happily prepare for you – you just need to cover the cost of food. Our cook specialises in traditional Sri Lankan cuisine with a strong focus on local produce and fresh seafood. Meals can be ordered from our menu of simple, delicious dishes or you can make a special request.
You're welcome to visit the local markets with our cook every day.
For additional costs, we can also arrange for you:
- Airport transfers to and from Bandaranaike International Airport (Colombo) or Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport (MRIA)
- Daily or overnight shuttles to Galle, Mirissa, Yala National Park and other surrounding attractions
- Car Hire
- Weddings and special events
- Laundry service (bed linen and towels included, however guests personal items can be sent out to a local laundry)
- Half-day car and driver for sightseeing
- Pre-arrival food stocking for the villa
Surfing at Tea Tree
Tea Tree is a surfer’s paradise. Walk out on the beach and select from two breaks right in front of the villa (a rarity for luxury villas in Sri Lanka). Within walking distance is Kabalana Beach which is famous for “The Rock” a punchy A-frame break. A short tuk-tuk ride will take you to some of the best surfing spots in Sri Lanka including Midigama, Weligama and Mirissa Bay.
Tea Tree has a secure surfboard shed where you can securely store your boards.